Friday, August 3, 2012

Blue Shoes




    Recently, I have been watching a show from FOX called The New Girl. I love the fashions that Zooey Deschanel wears! In one or two of the shows she wears a pair of blue heels and they have become my latest obsession. I love that the blue gives her outfit a pop of color but I also like that the low heel is reasonable for a day of walking around.




"Jess"matching her heels to a printed dress

Red coat and blue heels


While looking around at H&M I found a similar pair. I am very excited and am sure they are going to make a great addition to my closet because they go with just about everything.



H&M

Now maybe Ill have to buy a pair of red heels to keep them company. 

Another coat and heels

Want more ideas on how to throw some blue shoes into your look? Try pairing them with an outfit that has a very small amount of a different shade of blue to pull the pieces together. Just be careful. Too much blue in the outfit and you might end up looking like a smurf!

 
http://lookbook.nu/look/3554255-birdie-birdie

Or add the blue to a neutral colored outfit to give it something extra. I think this can make a causal outfit look a little more chic.

http://lookbook.nu/look/3086515-19-22-12-blue-heels-metal-waist


Love the fashions you see on Zooey too? Than check out What would Zooey Deschanel Wear. I love this site!


It has tons of her outfits to give us ideas!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment